doesn't come by easy, cherish what you have before it's gone
Sunday, March 22, 2009 2:15 PM
YTGG got a 3rd place :)
Cheeeeeeeers :)
i know you all like Taylor Swift sorry but i'm bloggin on so, no more Taylor as newest post! LOL come on don't cry LOL went to all the way to Camp Christine to support North D ppl quite bored there actually .. luckily i'm with JASMINE TAN! all the while haha it's fun being with her LOL she is a funny person yup so we got a 3rd place in the competition cheers to the NORTH D guides they're awesome ppl (L) (WOAH I WAS SO PISSED OFF LAST NIGHT LOL! ) BROKEN STRINGS IS STIL FREAKIN NICE :)
- - - - -
Assignments not done is this even counted as a holiday? bloody march week shitzx shit science curse the freakin book review burn the stupid papers la tear them up la
profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.