I SWEAR I'M GONNA BURN MY FATS :(MAKE ME EAT PLANTS!!OR STARVE ME!LOL LOL!
so sick.Hmm let's see why i'm so bored ...
YANNY is not around for NPCC POP thing
KRYSTAL is also the same..
JONARD too, in the same band stuff..
IVAN is probably Facebook-ing like a kid or Audi-ing
QAMARUL is out for his class
SANDEEP is kind of in a bad mood
CASSIE is not around
LENA WAS around but is gone now
PEIYEE is probably taitai-ing right now
NICOLE might be thinking of how to molest me again
&
ANGELA is so not occupied on weekends.
shucks. no wonder i'm so fat. GODLY me kills you! byebye.
(edit) WAH! MY
NEW BLOGSONGS SO NICE!
AND I GOT OVERSEAS VISITORS!!
SEAN HAS GOT AMNESIA
:( !!! HE
DON'T RECOGNISE
ANY NUMBER NOW ...
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TEXT/SMS ME WITH
YOUR NAME IN IT K?
THANKS MUCH.
XOXO? LOL. chyeahhhhhhh 2 new tees!
(L)HAPPY BIRTHDAY RENJIE! (blogged @ class blog ^^ )