<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4072845730144847565?origin\x3dhttp://supermassiv-e.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, April 17, 2009 8:09 PM
HELLO HOT RED CLASS TEE(!!)
(BACK)



(FRONT)




HELLO I SUPER LOVE MY CLASS TEE'09, DESIGNED BY MS WONG!
SCREAM(!!!!!!!!!) IT'S HOT RED IN COLOUR!
Ahaha i so love today!
Had fun seeing the guys playing The Monkey Game after school LOL
I love my class humans!
I like to run around and play balloons with you guys
It's so nice LOL
and and and! Though drama had some problems, but just take it easy k? :D
OH YES HANGMAN WAS FUN TOO
QAMARUL & I KILLED IVAN! MWAHAHAAHAHAHAHA THAT HANGER! LOL!
Around 6plus, helped RenJie to celebrate birthday in advance :)
That cake wasn't too bad :P!
Hope he enjoyed it!

There's
-Renjie(LOL!?)
-Jolene
-Miss Wong
-Johari
-Qamarul
-Sandeep
-Angela
-JieLiang
-Eugene
-Rachel
-Weiern
!


yay cheer for me :) LOL wad for!?
I have small eyes when i smile :(
why some of my guys's classmates so fun!?


profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.
music


tagboard

affiliates
Yanny Ivan Sandeep Fatin Jasmine Krystal Fang Ling Zafirah Qian Yu 2E6'09 Amelia Hwee Si

2008s : April May June July August September October November December
2009s : January February March April May June July August September October November December
2010s : January February March April May June July August September November