doesn't come by easy, cherish what you have before it's gone
Monday, April 20, 2009 8:22 PM
IT Course ...
WAH IT COURSE SUCKS SO MUCH OMG a total waste of time making a lousy quality + suckish video can? might as well save the time for after school Hangman ... Studying .. -,- Monday sucks like usual :( EH THIS MORNING I SAW DEAREST HILLARY HOE! I miss her so much lah, talk to her she keep smile only LOL She didn't really talk alot like wad she did during Guides LOL so surprising :P Geog test was errrrrr undescribable ... After sch i hungry :( very very hungry :(( i realised im always hungry when im in class with Qamarul LOL Saying: 'Qamarul i very hungry .............' 3-4 times LOL :( So stupid ah cb she duno wad is Privacy. k i LOVEsch! and 2/6! and SEAN IS BACK. SMS ME YOUR NUMBER NOW TO FILL UP SEAN's PATHETIC LIFE! ^^ YOU MAY STAND TO WIN SOME PRIZES! haha, so fake. FAKER. why i got no tags ah!? POHYONGIF YOU'RE VIEWING THIS, DO TAG. DO NOT BE LAZY THANKS :) i will chiong for MYE. Hopefully, Procrastination xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo.
profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.