doesn't come by easy, cherish what you have before it's gone
Monday, April 27, 2009 8:37 PM
So much for trusting
PE was fun >:) BADMINTON! Played with Poh Yong, Qamarul & Johari Haha you guys were great LOL made me laugh so much hahahaha! Jo sucks at serving ... S-U-C-K-S. LOL! MT sucks i disliked MT recently .... so bored Science was worse -_- As bored as the bloody woman >:( EL was errrrrrrrrrrrrr Bring uniform never bring skirt LOL stand outside for a while ... :P Geog rocks i tell you hahahaha! '' Rise for SATAN '' LOL la! oh yeahhhh thank you Qamarul for Hello Panda! strawberry with vanilla flavour >:) wah i tell you I LIKE UR PHONE. - Nicole so not sexy today ... My blue-black/black-blue still hurts >:( ouch ! Simon fatboy Amira minira Qamarul mininail Angela minigod. LOL :D Bloody tired ...
profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.