doesn't come by easy, cherish what you have before it's gone
Wednesday, April 22, 2009 9:06 PM
Wad a dream!?
I dreamt yesterday. Great. IT GOES LIKE THIS..... Syafiq & I were emcees of the day for ''Choosing Council President Ceremony'' I was so happy that i went around the whole school telling people that i had an emcee duty!! Then the ceremony carried out and the winner was Amanda, aka Aihui :D Then our Principal came up to the stage and gave an award to her! The next thing i did was to hit Principal with the microphone! LOL!! He fainted and people dragged him away ..... Then Vice.Principal came and replace him and i hit him once again with the same way LOL omg He, too, fainted. LOL!!! Then..... i went around hitting everyone with that, HAHAHAHAHAHAH then police come catch me :( THE END. Lessons were goood with tablemate and everybody. LOL fighting! :P i love Yanli!I still loveYanli! ♥♥♥
profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.