doesn't come by easy, cherish what you have before it's gone
Friday, May 29, 2009 9:06 PM
Cross-Country!
Aiyo! I'm 1 day later than the others about blogging on X-country LOL slowpoke! Okay anyway, yesterday was YTSS Cross Country 2009! (official enough?) Ran+walked with: Jolene, Pohyong, Qamarul, Sandeep, Arafat, Johari, Renjie&Yanli+Eileen! - Though it was tiring, but it's seriously fun :) Especially Yanli&Eileen ah, don't think i don't know what you both done! LOL jk HopeArafat is alright now, haha he's kind of sick yesterday but he still insult people -_- Congrats to Ernest &Miss Wong for gettin' 1st:) KFC Lunch was awesomezxzxzxzxzx, LOL! After that, they all come to my house for fun, haha. Johariis so cute (!!!) Wah, all my surrounding friends so cool >:) Jealous right you all .....
( IVAN IVAN! ♥ )
( YANNY! ♥ )
( SON! SON!! LOL!)
( Superb trash combo meal:D)
( HAHAHA!! I secretly took one!)
profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.