doesn't come by easy, cherish what you have before it's gone
Saturday, May 16, 2009 10:21 PM
I FEEL NEW!
HELLO PEOPLE :D I feel new! 'Cause ... I changed everything i could in my blog! LOL, the blogskin i changed ( once again ) The Music Player, the colours,the blog url, songs! LOL i'm really happy 'bout all theses stuffs haha Ok wait, now i feel bad >:( I got undone shits to be done like posting for pohyong.. ( I swear i will tmrw morning pohyong!! terribly sorry! ) - Then i got a bloody headache right now k i love my blog so much LOL ily ily ily ily alotttttttt Sandeep made me crazy when he said i made him crazy! Qamarul is still outside .... LOL DEMI LOVATO! HAHAHAHAHAHA NO TUITION TMRW! YES! i feel like puking! wth! :(
profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.