<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4072845730144847565?origin\x3dhttp://supermassiv-e.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, June 5, 2009 11:52 PM
BBQ + Civil Defence Course :)
Never thought that this problematic day would be so fun [:

Had Civil Defence Course @ Bukit Batok's Civil Defence Force HQ!
The name already very steady right! AI ZAI!!
Took MRT > Cab > finally reached the place, haha.
CHIONGING THROUGH THE STREETS WERE SUPERB


Powerpoint Presention was a joke LOL!!
The instructor, totally talks like monotone robot!! I support you!!
HAHAHAHAHA!!
Lunch was McChicken Burger >:D
CPR & First-Aid Session were interesting ~
The last module was good, the presentor was funny at times :b
Did a mini test & went for BBQ!
The rest, i'll leave it to the photos to do the talking!

@ Bombarde-tion starts ~



( AI ZAI!! :D )


( Cycling ~ )


( Rather nice ships with a couple kissing? )


( I'm the photographer >:b )


( Meet the tai tai! )


( Very-nice-to-talk-to partner! )


( My dearest junior )




( Love me or what!? )



( SEAN'S WALLPAPER!! )


P/s: I LOVE Sunflower, forever & always!


profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.
music


tagboard

affiliates
Yanny Ivan Sandeep Fatin Jasmine Krystal Fang Ling Zafirah Qian Yu 2E6'09 Amelia Hwee Si

2008s : April May June July August September October November December
2009s : January February March April May June July August September October November December
2010s : January February March April May June July August September November