doesn't come by easy, cherish what you have before it's gone
Sunday, June 28, 2009 11:00 PM
Eve of school reopen?
Sian. Now i bet alot people all thinking of this word. Cause i also sian. Everyone sian together!! LOL siao. Grr, haven't finish my homework la! Tmrw have to go school damn early to try to do liao *_* Sian. Aiyoyoyoyoyo Sian. Aiyo pork why you not online again!!!!? I want to play pm wars! LOL. Sian. Here got how many sian ah? Sian. Walao, sian! Sian! Eh .. sian. AIYO! SIAN! Pork! SIAN. Schoool = boo. Friends = yay. Homework = sian. CCA = (no value added) Stress = omgwtfbbq! fuck off. Dad = superb!! Porks? = BEST OF THE BEST. HAHAHAHAHAH I'm crazy! Pre-school-symtoms. Do you have it? New blogskin awaits me tomorrow! hurray!
HELLO SCHOOL.
profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.