doesn't come by easy, cherish what you have before it's gone
Tuesday, June 30, 2009 9:43 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IRFAN!
Look at my title. LOL, i wished Irfan like OKASJFHSOMKDJ times already. He lost count, HAHAHA! Everytime i see him once, i'd wish him once ^-^ I'm so irritating :))))! Oh i gave him 3 smackstoo. History lesson today was mad funny. The class was like filled with dead zombies ( us ) and Mr.Tay was telling us jokes and stuffs to make the lesson livelier. Well, i guessed he's really amusing! Free period was greatttttt. Mwahahahhaha, Arafat's specs too flashy. Jk, i not that mean like him .. I didn't dream about him last night! I swear! Jieliang kept calling me dustbin! :( Tmrw's NCC Day. Let's see how skinny Jieliang can look in his uniform :)
profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.