doesn't come by easy, cherish what you have before it's gone
Monday, June 29, 2009 9:13 PM
HELLO SCHOOL.
Back to schoool! Haha, like finally. Everyone is still the same ^_^ Except for Jieliang the bad stranger he's tanned and more muscular? bleh la you! Jieliang is badddddddddddddddddddd :( He say i .... fat short crazy stranger pangseh kia DUSTBIN :( kana owned(!!!)
I helped you do homework leh! ABIT lor! Early morning Mrs Eu was talking aboutSOCIAL DISTANCING, LOL let's practice social distancing! IAP looks fun in 2 weeks time :) Team partner, JOANNE CHAN THE CHIO BU! Wowowowowowowow! Now holidays are over and i'm gonna work for Term 3 seriously. Like what Yanny says, haven't try how can give up? :) thanks. ily alot alot! i swearrrrrrrrr i'm gonna work hard and try getting into the same class with IvanLieu & Yanny :). ily both! sushi!takoyaki! During this holiday, i dreamt so much about Arafat. Fun dreams lahhhhh. I know i'm not sick in the head >:) and i hope he doesn't sees this. So gay!
P/S: ZIQING, THANKS ALOT FOR EVERYTHING n_n
profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.