HAPPINESS
doesn't come by easy, cherish what you have before it's gone
Tuesday, June 2, 2009 7:05 PM
Hols suck :)
It's only the 2nd day of June
..
Morning got headache
!
again .. So didn't go for
training
>:D
So warm nowadays,
HOT HOT HOT
!
No wonder get headache sooooooooooo easily, sian.
I
MISS
HILLARY HOE SOOK E
:)
-
trainings with her were so great
♥
♥
..
...
....
...
..
Ji Hoo!
-
omg omg omg! he looks cuter with short hair! How can someone be as sweet as him? he's really really really nice to
Jan Di
..
:)
.....
CRACKS ME UP LOL
..
...
....
...
..
killing smile
♥
profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.
music
tagboard
affiliates
Yanny
Ivan
Sandeep
Fatin
Jasmine
Krystal
Fang Ling
Zafirah
Qian Yu
2E6'09
Amelia
Hwee Si
2008s :
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December
2009s :
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December
2010s :
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
November