doesn't come by easy, cherish what you have before it's gone
Thursday, June 18, 2009 10:18 PM
Intensive NDP Selection!
WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH haha, 5hours of drilling can die man! urg feeling so sick right now but who cares Ok so had this ndp selection thingy today in sch .. tiring >:/ plus sun so hot -.- dismissed at about 1pm @_@ Went jurong point [: Yessssssuuuuu! Sat with a mixed hottie at mrt. wah. real hot. LOL. ANGMOH-ish leh!! Then also look like singaporean!! ^-^ But then again, singapore's guys nowadays are getting soooooo gay. buay tha han. grrrr. PORK AH, I FRUSTRATED AGAIN AH!! HELP LOL >:( Don't take me for granted. Is there even a single soul that treats me with a decent heart? :(
profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.