doesn't come by easy, cherish what you have before it's gone
Friday, July 24, 2009 8:13 PM
Shiny boots :D
He can lighten up my day!
BEFORE I FORGET! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO KRYSTAL KWAH! (: wasreally busy yesterday night that i couldn't even post .. so yeah sorry siol .. :S busy with polishing boots, chiongin total defence badge but in the end for nothing .. lol dangggg. ALSO WANNA THANK MAYRESHH & JIELIANG FOR POLISHING + ENHANCING MY BOOTS TODAY :D JIELIANG YOU VERY HANDSOME LAH! Enough of mysincerity? haha.NDP was so tiring that i can die ... T_T At least we improved today! stinky Ivan is kena owned by me today! mwahahahaha LOL. and my poor Yanli got fever T_T why so many people sick!?!?!?! get well soon =S and don't hug me! Kinguan is so ohmygodly funny lah!!! i love wearing boots :D Johariis bad :( walao when can i cut my hair!!! i'm so packed! sat got training again ... :'(
profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.