doesn't come by easy, cherish what you have before it's gone
Saturday, July 11, 2009 12:12 PM
TAG REPLIES!
KRYSTAL, : SCREAM TGT OMG IT'S MASON MOON!! HOT SIA YOUR SON LOLOL! JIELIANG, : Hi bad guy :(. haha. jkjk. thank you for tagging ~ LOYSIUS, : LOL what!?! You brought my son to watch a fight?! haha :P SANDEEP, : LOL MY PRETTY SON, Ok lah don't let you go haha later riots LOL! Where got so happy?! Don't anyhow ah ... HAHAHA i know what you're thinking! :P HILLARY, : LOL DANGGGGGG I hate it when it's on tv, looks dumb :P RENJIE, : Nope. I'm not dropping out of it :) Thanks for reminding the money ah! YANLI, : LOL hi my pork love. LOL. Awww. So he went to a stupid training :)
profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.