(no comment)
Human beings are too weird. And too practical that i can't comprehend them. I mean like .. you would realise if you judge on people and stuff. You want examples? I'll list them. Let's say you're one of those academically-inclined students. What do people do? They tend to look up to you, 'cause you have the ability to help them to excel further. Look up to you is one good form. The bad one is just bootlick and suckup your fatass. And if you're not one of those? Haha get ready to be treated like their stepping stones to success. Okay let's put academic stuffs aside then. How 'bout CCA? Easy. You've got high rank people do the usual drills, suckup to your ass, be your 'best friend' and 'support' you all the way. Tell me who actually gives a fuck when you've got no rank? Practical much, no? You be the judge. Dammit. I'm not emo! :).