<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4072845730144847565?origin\x3dhttp://supermassiv-e.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, September 7, 2009 7:29 PM
Addicted to this :D



HEARTBREAKER ( eng subbed ) by G-DRAGON!




Ayo! Finally!
Is this what you've been waiting for? Brand New G.D!
I'm all by myself but it's all good!
You're my heartbreaker! D.J, Y.G!
Let me take this song.


I won't give in no matter what
I'm still useful, I haven't died
My broken body just because of you
My dreams destroyed, my mind is lost
If it's just for you, my body can fly
And race to the place where you are
But you keep leaving me again, goodbye after goodbye.


Just what is your reason
For hating me?
Your confident expression tells me everything, and I'm saddened
Even if I say alright
Or ask for a chance
I hate that cold look in the presence of your eyes.


No-no
You're my heart heart heart heart heart breaker
what exactly, did I do wrong?
You're my heart heart heart heart heart breaker
No way, no way.


I'm leaving you for good this time
I really am
To see if you can cope ( without me )
Lover and Haters
Damn, damn, damn it
Creak, creak, creaking away
The tragic story of my love
No way.


Everyday I ask the same
You say that I have changed
Shut up, no more words
When you talk, you know who you are dealing with?
Now I'm out of control
While constantly being alone
Goodbye and goodbye again, to that special place.


Just what is your reason
For hating me?
Your angry tone tells me everything, and I'm saddened
Even if i say alright
Or ask for a chance
I hate that one cold smile formed on your face.


No-no
You're my heart heart heart heart heart breaker
what exactly, did I do wrong?
You're my heart heart heart heart heart breaker
No way, no way.


I'm leaving you for good this time
I really am
To see if you can cope ( without me )
Lover and Haters
Damn, damn, damn it
Creak, creak, creaking away
The tragic story of my love
No way.


I'll still still be there
Inside your turned off phone
I'll still still be there
In front of my mailbox
You are still my love
Even if we aren't close anymore
I will still be there.


The words '' Let's be together forever ''
Are only sweet for a moment
Why aren't you affected?
Hey, I'm in so much pain
You're my heart heart heart heart heart breaker
What exactly, did I do wrong?
You're my heart heart heart heart heart breaker
No way, no way
You're my heart heart heart breaker
You're my heart heart heart breaker breaker
H.e.a.r.t, Baby
No way
I'm out.



Muwahahaha. I'm too free ^_^! ( like real .. )

profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.
music


tagboard

affiliates
Yanny Ivan Sandeep Fatin Jasmine Krystal Fang Ling Zafirah Qian Yu 2E6'09 Amelia Hwee Si

2008s : April May June July August September October November December
2009s : January February March April May June July August September October November December
2010s : January February March April May June July August September November