doesn't come by easy, cherish what you have before it's gone
Wednesday, September 2, 2009 11:10 PM
Evacuate the dancefloor ~~
OMG SO FREAKIN CUTE :3
so omg T-T ... shit shit shit my identity is revealed LOL daaaaamn Hari knows that i'm crazy over him ... uhh ...
I NEED TO BE HIS TABLE MATE NEXT YEAR(!!!) :P btw Simon is really nice :)
actually it sucks to be a girl sometimes lol like seriously so much things are restricted :S sucks to be a guy also like people gonna judge you and say you're gay if you sing? shall we all be happy gays ^_^ ZOMG I'M A HAPPY FAN OF ALL HOTTIES lol like seriously today is a beehoon lesson day seriously.. my beehoon rocks LOL with the support & power of JOANNE CHAN ... we rule the beehoon world ^_^ muwahahaha
good day, xoxo.
damn.. this is a mad post.
profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.