doesn't come by easy, cherish what you have before it's gone
Tuesday, September 29, 2009 8:23 PM
I'm happy!
today ytss gave all of us 1 day off due to some achievements made by the seniors!! yay yay no school :)
both my porks YANNY TAY YAN LI & IVAN LIEU WEI ZHI came over to 'study'
sob sob. LOL.
kay it wasn't too bad lah, we had fun ^_^
and both of them can be late for 1 hour *_*
SOB SOB MADE ME WAKE UP SO EARLY LOLzxcs
both attacked my FOOD RESOURCES
LOLOLOL
they promised to attack ONLY electricity one! haha jk.
so fun ~~ :D
in the morning deesiao pohyong the momma with some spams then played audi, facebooking, waka waka etc almost had pillow fight wore pillow as sari LOL had some hand violence movements LOLOLOL mwahahahahah just imagine 3 idiots in a room
YANLI kena owned again :P again & again & again ~~ TEEHEE!
lunched @ mac :)
I HAD HAPPY MEAL! ZOMGZ.
BOOMZ! bye bye :)
SOB SOB TOMORROW ENGLISH PAPER :( i'm stressed. sob. 98.7 FM ONLY THEHITS!
candid also so cute ^_^
TEEHEE!kinky books section.
mwahahah happy mealtoy!
I LOVE TAY YAN LI and IVAN LIEU♥♥ ^___^v
profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.