doesn't come by easy, cherish what you have before it's gone
Thursday, September 17, 2009 6:58 PM
MOFO matters.
I NEED THIS! :P
SERIOUSLY! TELL ME WHY SHOULD I SPEND MY TIME ON A MOFO CCA! Why should we even attend it when we don't like it in the first place? no.. you don't give me shit like... : '' oh, try to adapt and you'll get used to it then you'll like it '' Come on ...CCAs are supposed to be fun got like thousands WHYs for this shit man well .. you don't depend on a cca for a living right? zzz. urgh x1000000 i'm like disgusted by this. lol. CCA is becoming a stressful matter to everyone. YES I'M STRESS! and my new table mate is funny x100. JOANNE LIM! (: Okay so KIN GUAN moved to my group today, which makes me a little much more happier there ^_^. Not forgetting to mention that Teck Seng is funny x200. HAHAHAHAHA colourful post! (:
profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.