doesn't come by easy, cherish what you have before it's gone
Saturday, October 24, 2009 11:39 PM
I WANNA TRY OUT LAUGHTER GAS!
Nice legs, daisy dukes Makes a man go .... (whistles)
SHEESH I'VE BEEN AT THE COMP THE WHOLE DAY! Boss say i no life then ask me get a life T_T. Urgh. Super bored.Super Junior.Super hot. LOL no link! Wait. Actually got link. See, when you're super bored, u go youtube to search for Super Junior - E.H.B which i started today & currently @ Ep 9 only , then naturally think they're very hot. Mwahahaha lol still so bored. Aiya. I want go school! T_T. I rather be in school with40 other 2E6iansandchat like mad also don't want stay at home use computer. Rawr. OH YEAH i luv my blogsong lol. You guys should check out the MV of this song. B2STis so cool ~ xD
Well i probably need 1 to kill time.... T_T.
profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.