doesn't come by easy, cherish what you have before it's gone
Tuesday, October 27, 2009 6:56 PM
it's ONLY a game!
Have you ever slow down your pace and realise how beautiful the world is?
The scratch on my damn knee is gettin' worse, mannnnn! It covers 1/3 of my knee and it's reddish naooooooooo. I guessed it will become purple or blue by tomorrow @_@. It was inter-class games competition today? Well i wouldn't say it's not fun AT ALL but it can be better, if we were to play with other Express Classes (: Yeah. Sculpture walk tomorrow. SHINGz! I kinda miss Ms Wong. Hahah.
It's been SO long since I talked to Joshua. Aka 'Josh' 2 or 3 years back? Haha. Reminds me of Josh Hutcherson though. Lol, anyways, I feel that he changed quite a lot. Yeah.. haha i think that he'll be handsome too xD. Can't believe he's living at Sembawang RIGHT NOW like just opposite my block!? Urgh xD.
profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.