I'm sad today :(
Time flies mannn. 1 year passed so fast and everyone is probably going to different classes next year. I still remember my first day in 2E6. Everyone of us was so shy and innocent xD
I think i was the only one that barge into the class and said hi! HAHA. ( but i just received stares?! )
Yeah... so MS WONG kinda help us bond like real quickly!
And i believed she's probably sad too becuz she can't get to see her form class for the last time ... Aww. Along the year, countless incidents happened..
But what we've got at the end of the year are just good, vivid memories with the class :)
The usual jokes are definitely gonna be a classic for everyone xD
NIEN GAO XIANG?
GEE DANCERS
WHATEVER*
AIYERRRR~
OH MY SHIT!
freak of nature xD
As we move on the sec 3, i really hope 2E6ians can still keep in touch with each other!And we shall all anticipate our class outing, kay?! xD
P/s: I DO NOT DISLIKE YOU ANYMORE SZE HUI!
I LOVE YOU ALL (: