Friday, October 23, 2009 6:23 PM
Sentosa Cove, you're so wanted ~ xD
( LOLOLOL )
Those for have Sentosa Cove for the mac game piece thing, pleaseeee give it to my boss xD
( he needs it desperately ... ).
He wanna redeem money / ipod touch for his friends... which includes me. HAHAHAHA.
So yeah .. had CCA today. Haha, woke at 7am when i can sleep until like 10am. Urgh ;__; Anyways, today's training was about tent pitching. I'm OKAY with tent pitching, it gives me a sense of satisfaction when the tent is pitched. But straight away after we pitched it, they want us to strike it. Like some ANTI-CLIMAX shitzxcs T_T. But yay, Murni was so hyper. Haha. Fun.
Attendance today was shitty anyway. HAHA. So many guides pon-ed... lol, with similar reasons somemore! BUT, I DO LIKE THE SEC1S ABIT BETTER NAOOOO. yay? Looking at them reminds me of the happy times spent during Sec1 with everyone. Aww. I SO MISS YOU HILLARY xD! After CCA, went to meet Daddy, Boss & Boss's friend. HAHA. Lunch was superb with them xD They're soooo funny. We spent like 2hours eating lunch.. haha sheesh. After that, finally get our asses up and moved ... teehee. Went home after that, without Boss's accompany :(
I can't find anyone who is cuter than him currently!
Teehee. Featuring, NICHKHUN!Well i'm sorry G-DRAGON xD
He overtook you!
Sorry again, G-DRAGON, you're still cute!
It's a tie!
Sheesh. He's a mixed. Lol.
I SO LOVE MIXED BLOOD PEOPLE!
Hidayah, i wonder if you think he has the 'gay face'. Haha.
Like Adam Lambert .... oops.
MEGAN FOX..
xoxoxoxoxoxo.
profile

Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.