Now the whole world knows, right?
Simon says I need to do something with my time!
Simon thinks Twitter is annoying as shit ...
Simon wonders if i'm a girl .. !@#$%&!@$#
Simon says I'm like a lion -___-
Simon thinks I'd be a good tourguide xD
Simon says tagging MY blog is a waste of HIS time :SSimon says Simon says Simon says ... Just because he's SIMON doesn't mean what he says is true. But ... most of the time he's right :(
(LOL) Had been talking to him a lot recently haha to kill my time ... he's really nice. And interesting. I wonder why girls doesn't like him. Lol aww. Well.. i told you angmohs are good! LOL. At least he's a half angmoh xD And the moment i set that as my pm, questions bombarded at me. Don't you think Simon is more popular than Hari ? Cuz' previously, i set my pm as ' HARI is hot ' or something and not alot of people give a shit .. Now that i set it as ' HOLY CRAP SIMON IS HOT! ' , everyone starts asking. Haha. Is it because of the 'HOLY CRAP' ? Haha. Crappy. I LOVE my blogsong cuz' it involves JESSE MCCARTNEY !