doesn't come by easy, cherish what you have before it's gone
Saturday, October 31, 2009 11:13 PM
STARSTRUCKK'S MV IS OUT!
HOLYSHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT KATY PERRY IS SIZZLING HOT! SHE'S TOTALLY A LIFE SIZE DOLL! OMG OMG OMG OMG. Kay, i just wanna make this clear.. I'm NOT a lesbian and I DO LIKE BOYS. BUT SHE'S JUST TOO HOT!
-
Oh well, at least Starstruckk's MV makes me happy abit?
( for no god damn reasons LOL seriously )
Had been raining since yesterday night till today morning..?
I like Rainy days actually .
It calms me down and makes me quieter!
What's not good about that?
Watching MTVs on rainy days is the bestttttttttt.
Teehee.
Shoulders hurt like mad T_T.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN (:
Sheesh. Simon's the first to scare me.
Haha it didn't really work out exactly i suppose xD
And nope, no nightmares yesterday night !
profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.