Tuesday, October 20, 2009 8:36 PM
Super final destination-ey mood ^_^
Somewhere far along this road he lost his soul, to a woman so heartless ..Lol bro, this is for you. Lmao. YOU'RE SUCH AN INVINCIBLE LIAR MANNN :) But i'm not impressed. Cuz' that lie sucks :) Still, as your sister, i wish you good luck this time round alright. Although i bullied you all time.. whatever! haha, have fun later on :) Dammit... i'm such a NICE SIS. Uhh ...
-Mwahaha. I'm in a GOOD MOOD today. I don't know why lol, cuz' it's not Monday? LOL anyways, i'm still bored. It's raining right now and i can't see raindrops... but I KNOW it's raining! I sounded stupid.. well, i told mom i need new specs @_@, not because i can't use the current one anymore, but i just want a brand new one ( LOL ). Shit i'm blogging so stupidly now .... no wonder i'm losing readers. OH YEAH I CAN SEE THE RAINDROPS NOW! lol, STUPID x180. 180 is REALLY deadly!
Thank you, Shirlyn :D Anyways. I think i like Simon's E63 now. It looks so modern and huge. And the keypad is gooooood. PLUS THERE'S RED COLOR FOR THIS PHONE!! tsk tsk too good mannn. I think the only thing that sucks is the camera, hahah. And no, i'm not obsessed with Simon. Haha. Manage to score a B4 for GEOG. I'm quite disappointed with myself. Oh well ... shall shut up before someone hits me :P
'' Blue is gay. '' said Angela.
Take that, Simon! HAHAHA joking.
profile

Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.