doesn't come by easy, cherish what you have before it's gone
Monday, October 26, 2009 6:28 PM
Where's MS WONG? @_@
Well Simoni don't know if you need this but just accept it? xD
HAHAHA it's damn cute can. Anyhow-make-product. Anyways. MS WONG said that she'll probably be in school! Urghghghghzx i bet she went for the Taiwan Trip in the end T_T. zZz stupid. How can we just spend our remaining sec2 time with JUST the Co-Form Teacher? I mean.. it's seriously stupid right when she can't even communicate with us. ZOMG. I'm so sianed today haha and the hot weather makes it worse. At least i claimed back my Strawberry Sundae from Daddy ^_^. All the best to Hillary Hoe for O lvl EL paper today XOXOXOXO. Gonna live like we're dying ~ LOL Kris Allen song. Not bad xD. K lah my blogsong nicer ^_^. IVANLIEUI HAVEN TALK TO YOU TODAY! Aww... got Sim3 huh? Not bad. LOL! jk. xD miss yooooooooooooo woowowowowowo.
profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.