doesn't come by easy, cherish what you have before it's gone
Thursday, October 22, 2009 4:48 PM
='( x100.
My mind is in a whirl right now... and i'm REALLY troubled cuz' i may not be able to be promoteddddddd. SIGH. This shouldn't be happening to ME at all ... I DO NOT want to retain like a loser and then be classmates with this year's sec1s. Sheesh. There's no way for me to communicate with bimbos you see! I may look as if i don't care about anything but inside, i'm really worried. Yeah ....
- Takin a break from blogging naoooo -
Lol, so bored. Tomorrow got bloody CCA somemore ... Dammit T_T Plus tomorrow is promotion day .. Anyways, thank you those that tried to comfort (: LOL Joanne Chan is really funny by the way Failed photoshots, hahah. THANK YOU SANDEEP! (:
I think Megan Fox is REALLY hot. zomg. How can someone ever be so hot? (without surgery or what) FACK YOU BIC BOOOOIIIII lolololol random shits OH YEAH LOVE YOU MS WONG!
profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.