<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4072845730144847565?origin\x3dhttp://supermassiv-e.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, November 7, 2009 5:36 PM
Heritage Trail was superb ~ xD
Hehehehehehehehehehehee went to 3 places today for Heritage Trail with Guides !
Chinatown Heritage Centre
Malay Heritage Centre
SINGAPORE FLYER !
Ya, i haolian-ing lor ^_^
Yaye. Shall provide some photos for everyone :D

Had fun with Fatin, Hazimah & Hui Qi :)
Idk. I think today's activity is really fun!
Or is it that people that i hanged out with are fun?
Or or, is it the places that we went are fun?!
Or or or, Singapore itself is a country filled with fun?!!
OK I think i'm a fun person!
HAHAHAHAHAHA okie! LOL.





OK in the past, table looked like this...?
(
inference skills i guessed
)



Some fake food stucked on the wall LOLOL



Yaye! Hazimah & Fatin [:



Hehehehehe Fatin is a tailor LOL xD
I'm so glad that she's in Guides.
We're may not be 100% best friends.. but she's definitely someone whom i can talk to about anything :D
We kept yayayayayayayayay continuously today LOLOL



Took this shot on the way to next destination. Nice color combinations xD



A sacred book, maybe? idk. anyhow say one LOLOL



MY FREE LUNCH! (sandeep/simon , don't drool!)
And no, i didn't drink blood for lunch!



Fish Spa Therapy Treatment!!
HAHAHA seems so ticklish.
Anyway, the 2 persons inside are angmohs. HAHA i looked in and waved xD



Singapore Flyer [:



Hehehe top view. The yellow bus is ours
Lol z_z anyways, the bus driver is a pro.
He can talk to us from :
school > Chinatown Heritage Centre > Malay Heritage Centre > Singapore Flyer > Back to school.
So basically, he just talked non-stop.



I SEE F1 TRACK! xD




FUTURE IR IR IR IR IR IR IR!
At this point of time... we reached the peak point already!
I wished Yanli was on my right, Ivan Lieu beside Yanli, Sandeep on my left, Simon beside Sandeep, Loysius beside Simon, Pohyong beside Loysius, Krystal beside Pohyong, Joanne Chan beside Krystal , and all of them were shouting : '' I LOVE ANGELA SO MUCH! (: ''
LOLOLOL random scene.



MoneyHoneyMoneyHoneyMoneyHoneyMoneyHoney [:

profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.
music


tagboard

affiliates
Yanny Ivan Sandeep Fatin Jasmine Krystal Fang Ling Zafirah Qian Yu 2E6'09 Amelia Hwee Si

2008s : April May June July August September October November December
2009s : January February March April May June July August September October November December
2010s : January February March April May June July August September November