doesn't come by easy, cherish what you have before it's gone
Sunday, November 29, 2009 10:24 PM
listen to my heartbeat
yay! i think you guys are probably sick of my short posts~ well i can't be bothered recently! had been watching You're Beautiful and a lot other videos haha, feel like AISDFHJASHFASH! anyways, gonna go have fun next week [: IVAN LIEU + YANNY , SARANG HAE! yay yay. deh deh LOL. recently also keep keesiao-ing with Yanny at msn, LOL 2 fangirls at msn siao yi ge! LOLOL making Ivanlieu abit buay tha han? OK i think i should stop mentioning about Koreans! Everyone is getting annoyed -.- RAWR. I'm gonna wear a beanie and sleep tonight. HAHAHAHAHAH. By the way, my english sucks so much now and i can't even blog in proper English. Hmm... mom's rushing, gotta get going! i luv Yanli and Ivan Lieu :D Random shit nao bai!
MY CURRENT PHONE WALLPAPER!!
profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.