<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4072845730144847565?origin\x3dhttp://supermassiv-e.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, November 12, 2009 7:15 PM
More than YOU can imagine
All around are me are familiar faces
Worn out places, worn out faces
Bright and early for the daily races
Going nowhere, going nowhere
And their tears are filling up their glasses
No expression, no expression
Hide my head I wanna drown my sorrows
No tomorrow, no tomorrow

And I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying
Are the best I ever had
I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
When people run in circles
It's a very very,
Mad world, Mad world


Yay you have to admit that Adam Lambert can sing this song pretty well :] It's hard for me to admit that he's a gayyyyyyyyyyy urghzzzzzz
shingz

anyways, today's A Maths test was difficult LOL :(
i think ... i think .. i'm JUST not hardworking enough
shibal hehehehehe
lol

hello my dad(real) just reached home
so random
yay! :3
my dad(fake) just onlined
LOL ?


buk buk buk buk buk lauuuuuuu
i'm bringing sexyback~ YEAH!
HILLARY, THANK YOU FOR YOUR NOTES :]
ily. i really do!
and soon, i'm going for my 2nd EOY camp without you :(

ok ah my neck hurts
loooooooooooooooool
i wanna watch 2012
O_O ivan lieu rated it so high
LOL!! YAY MY SMS TONE IS RING DING DONG!
i've got a headache naooo

i hope fake dad can be happy .. =) ok?!
and i want people to text me
cuz only then ring ding dong will play
LOL!!
ok just msned ivan lieu
apparently doing nothing also

it's ok ily
LOL super random
hmm ... eating a pear while having headache right naooo

I'M TREATING THIS LIKE TWITTER DAMMIT!
AND EVERYONE IS GONNA STOP READING MY BLOG
ANIYOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! T_T





CUTER THAN YOUR MOM wowowowow so cute!
Murni will be happy when she sees this :p

profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.
music


tagboard

affiliates
Yanny Ivan Sandeep Fatin Jasmine Krystal Fang Ling Zafirah Qian Yu 2E6'09 Amelia Hwee Si

2008s : April May June July August September October November December
2009s : January February March April May June July August September October November December
2010s : January February March April May June July August September November