HAPPINESS
doesn't come by easy, cherish what you have before it's gone
Monday, November 30, 2009 8:06 PM
now THAT leaves me wondering
i THINK my sitemeter spoilt
:(
LMAO , it's true!
the readers/visitors decreased like
A LOT
everyday
that's insane!
- off for dinner -
i'm back , so hmm ...
★ YANNY has just signed in
'' Mother Superior , what do I do? ''
Damn ,
ivan
keeps afk for his teevee show
LOLOLOL
bloghopped a little just now , girls nowadays... arsh!
i mean, what's so wrong with them?! :S
JOANNE
has just signed in
currently trying my luck to msn ★ YANNY
oops she's not replying
OOH she replied
i wonder if
After School
is a nice band O_O
seemed so popular
@
Allkpop
, lol
teehee i'm starting to like
U-Kiss
LOLOLOL
yanli
kthxbai!
WAH I'M LIKE SCARED SHIT NOW, TOMORROW CHANGE PLAN GO ETP.
LOLOLOL.
profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.
music
tagboard
affiliates
Yanny
Ivan
Sandeep
Fatin
Jasmine
Krystal
Fang Ling
Zafirah
Qian Yu
2E6'09
Amelia
Hwee Si
2008s :
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December
2009s :
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December
2010s :
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
November