<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4072845730144847565?origin\x3dhttp://supermassiv-e.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, November 30, 2009 7:10 PM
sometimes we gotta read good stuffs
Some say it ain't over till it's over
But I guess this is really over now
There's something i gotta say before I let you go
Listen


Why couldn't you tell her to go
Why was I the one to go
You know the pain never goes and the memories of you
I even tried slitting my wrists but I was like '' Ah, Ah, Ah , it hurts ''
I can imagine you calling me a '' dumb dumb , sad emo! ''
But that doesn't matter because you wouldn't even care what happens to me
She's the only one you care about , i never knew it but now i know
She was my best friend , we always understood each other
But what's there to understand about her now, bitch stole my man


'' Baby '' I heard him say when he turned to face her
'' Cuz you should be my lady ''
He added before he grabbed her hand and reached out for his pocket
I knew it was over
This is not how , the fairytale ends
I'm supposed to be yours and you're supposed to be mine
I know she doesn't deserve you but I still fake a smile
She's no Cinderella ; it's meant to be me under your umbrella


I should be in that wedding dress
Girl, get out of my wedding dress
Ah, here he comes now
Wedding dress , dress
Oh , that is my wedding dress ( Oh, noo.. )


Her friendship means nothing now
Gotta break you up somehow
The way you flirted with her right in front of my face , bastard
You two were like Princess Peach and Ma-Ma-Mario
You always speak to her and when i speak you said '' Yeah , Yeah , I don't care ''
That's when I began to realize you never liked me , you used me to get to her
After that I told myself over and over that I was straight and liked women
But everything just continued to remind me of you and how much I desired you
I fear woman , fail with men , I might as well go for my dog


'' Baby '' I heard him say when he turned to face her
'' Cuz you should be my lady ''
He added before he grabbed her hand and reached out for his pocket
I knew it was over
This is not how , the fairytale ends
I'm supposed to be yours and you're supposed to be mine
I know she doesn't deserve you but I still fake a smile
She's no Cinderella ; it's meant to be me under your umbrella


I should be in that wedding dress
Girl, get out of my wedding dress
Ah , tried to break you up
Wedding dress , dress
Oh , that is my wedding dress ( Oh, noo.. )


( Here comes the bride )
( All dressed in white )
( She better run and hide )
( 'Cause Taeyang's gonna kill tonight )


I refused to believe you married
To my whore of a best friend
Now i'm all alone , gonna be a 40 year old virgin like Jojo
I don't plan to lose my virginity to crazy fangirls or G-Dragon ,
I just want you , man ( Noo-ohh ... )


Oh , how I wish I was born as a pretty Japanese girl
Then maybe you would fall for me
But maybe fate brought it to be like this
And now there's only one thing left for me to do


She's wearing my wedding dress
Oh , no
Girl's funeral in a wedding dress

profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.
music


tagboard

affiliates
Yanny Ivan Sandeep Fatin Jasmine Krystal Fang Ling Zafirah Qian Yu 2E6'09 Amelia Hwee Si

2008s : April May June July August September October November December
2009s : January February March April May June July August September October November December
2010s : January February March April May June July August September November