Wednesday, November 25, 2009 2:48 PM
tell me what should i do?
hi folks! mwahaha.
Changed my music player last nite, glad that Jasmine liked it :D
That song was intro-ed by Yanny the pig, that crazy kpop fangirl LOL<3 <3
Okayyyyyyyyyy, just a summary of the camp now!
Cuz' i realised it's gonna be boring if i blogged everything!
2ND DAY OF CAMP: Rock climbing and Canopy Challenge!!!
whereby we have to walk on wooden planks in mid-air, known as high elements?
Like WOAH i know xD.
I actually reached the peak for rock climbing, -happy happy- [:
3RD DAY OF CAMP: Kayaking, Mass movie watching at night - 2012, and a campfire with super dry atmosphere.
Captain Zafirah speaking! Hahaha xD Kayaking in choppy sea with her sure was thrilling. During campfire, Zafirah and me were singing Fire Burning, LOL. And each time after a cheer, there would be a moment of silence xD Weird shit.
LAST DAY OF CAMP: Striked tent, manito dance, and home sweet home ~
The 4D3N camp just passed like that. Together with Murni, Zafirah and Primates, I had fun. Yeah, :) And i'm happy to say that i'm Raccoon's best camper! Yay!
Luvvvvv Raccoons ♥
profile

Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.