<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4072845730144847565?origin\x3dhttp://supermassiv-e.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, December 20, 2009 10:22 PM
karen is my idol
well firstly thank you Fatin for complimenting on my blog, haha. i didn't mean to boast or anything, it's purely because they.are. auzzies. bah. anyways, Annyeong Haseyo! (i know i'm trying very hard to act like koreans -.=) zZ. so not me ~ @_@ hell yeah, i kept saying hell yeah recently. jogging with cousins in the morning. fun [:

OK my uncle bought me a webcam yesterday.. umm Logitech? not too bad i guessed? not really sure bout these stuffs, but i feel that the photos which i took using MY camera are prettier. L-O-L man AM I GETTING BITCHY or what?


A fact which Fatin told me ....
The average person tells 4 lies a day, that's 1460 a year. A total of 88,000 by the age of 6. And the most common is "I'm fine."



I'll just tell 5 lies RIGHT NOW and break this fact :P
.....
......
(1.) Taemin is SO FAT
(2.) I don't need a new phone
(3.) Korean class is easy as ABC
(4.) Completed my assignments
(5.) Yanli is never late for any event


...
....
just for fun OK ...? Bah, Sandeep is coming back soon ~ xD Bla, he's having so much fun over there sia!?

FATIN FATIN READ THIS :
'' i am a bitch and i like it ''
(sing it with Katy Perry's - I Kissed A Girl tune)
LOL? :3


OK I'M GOING TO TYPE IN CAPS FOR THIS PART HERE 'CUZ I AM PROBABLY HYPERVENTILATING, YESTERDAY NIGHT I DREAMT OF NICHKHUN FROM 2PM ASKING ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND(!!!!!!) APPARENTLY I AGREED CAUSE I KNEW I COULDN'T SAY NO TO SUCH A GUY , HE WAS RUSHING TO A PERFORMANCE AFTER THAT AND HE BROUGHT ME ALONG, WANTING ME TO WATCH HIS PERFORMANCE WITH THE BACKSTAGE CREW. DAMN, I WAS ALMOST CRAZY WHEN I WOKE. I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT HE WAS HAVING A SOLO PERFORMANCE, SINGING OR SOMETHING. RIGHT AFTER HIS PERFORMANCE, HE TOLD EVERYONE THAT I AM HIS GIRLFRIEND *OMGxA MILLION*. HE SAID HE KNOWS I AM WATCHING HIS PERFORMANCE AND GAVE A FLYKISS TO THE CAMERA. ZOMG MANNNNNNNNNNNNNN :3



''MY BOYFRIEND'' :3

profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.
music


tagboard

affiliates
Yanny Ivan Sandeep Fatin Jasmine Krystal Fang Ling Zafirah Qian Yu 2E6'09 Amelia Hwee Si

2008s : April May June July August September October November December
2009s : January February March April May June July August September October November December
2010s : January February March April May June July August September November