doesn't come by easy, cherish what you have before it's gone
Monday, December 21, 2009 11:13 PM
Nokia 6760 Slide <3
US actress Brittany Murphy dies at 32. Rest in peace :( Even though i don't know who she is... it's a tragic to witness people dying at the age of 32. OK why am i starting today's post so sadly? I'm not depressed come on!
anyway, annyeong. it's raining heavily now :) I can sleep peacefully! Went on to Allkpop and saw some bad news about Hankyung from Super Junior :( ... No wayyyyy i don't want it to happen ~ 2009 sucks for everybody. Worst year of all times i swear.
isabel created a picture with me and some stuffs i like using photoshop today, and i like it :3 she's good at these stuffs. nice work xD -sneak some chocolates over to her room as credits- bwahaha xD
COME TO YOUR BOSS(me) BABY! :3
profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.