doesn't come by easy, cherish what you have before it's gone
Tuesday, December 15, 2009 10:49 AM
simple isn't always bad
ah... before i start blogging, i think i need to shower first! xD -brb status- ... ....
Ooh. So that asshole probably used the same tactic, which does not work, on every girl that he's close to or whatever crap? Or somehow he's interested in, i don't know. Mm, failure. Right, it's not surprising at all that he can't get any other girl. I mean... with a crazy personality like that and the not even attractive looks? Come on, get yourself a ''minah''. OK what exactly makes me think that even ''minah'' wants him? Ah.. too harsh? I don't think so. Life's all good. Stupid piece of monkey crap =_=' Take this, _l_
WHOA that was..exhilarating. Well... reality. mm xD..
i've got mood to blog in ARIAL today!
OK, Sandeep is still not back yet I'ma email him random stuffs now LOL boss is curious about the content~
HATED it when my inbox is filled with Facebook emails... junk. Speaking of junk, that reminds me of my drawer Teehee, never knew i collected so many junks in the past if i didn't clear my room
I DON'T KNOW WHY is Allkpop not loading @_@ rawr. this is bad... i'm losing taggers come on, DO SOMETHING xD
i wanna go overseas no, just somewhere out of Singapore will do brr U_U
ANG MOHS ME LIKEY
profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.