i love Junsu's voice :3
SBS Gayo Daejun was better than KBS Gayo Daejun ~ lol. I'm looking forward to MBC's one ^^ hopefully it's gonna better than SBS! 2PM is BEASTLY :D Must admit that Jun Ho stripped well LOL ~
Actually i dislike the fact that Kyuhyun is always the one doing Heechul's part, lol. Ah ~ wanna see 13 of them performing together soon. Watched live again ytd and LOL damn the fans @ the chat room, they were crazy and stuffs, bashing one and other's idols. =_= horrible.
Well.. it's the last day of 2009, haha. I don't know why but i'm feeling nervous for 2010 LMAO, kinda missed the times spent with 2E6 though. Wondering how's their hols, etc. Didn't manage to plan class outing cuz' Ms Wong was probably busy? Lol.
Shall make up a new year resolution soon!
Had been spending a lot lately, so i guessed it's time to save up now :)
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥