<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4072845730144847565?origin\x3dhttp://supermassiv-e.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, January 4, 2010 7:39 PM
hello school
hey, school started. don't feel good with the class AT ALL.
so many boys around... and WHO THE FUCK SAYS 2010 IS GOOD? (idk if i did... LMAO) sigh. i'm feeling reaaaaally negative bout' this class.
can't even imagine how our sec3 camp will be, lol.

I'M FRUSTRATED I'M FRUSTRATED I'M FRUSTRATED I'M FRUSTRATED!
plus, the fact that my class has got NO GOOD-LOOKING BOYS killed my soulllllllllll.

BUT hey pohyong and sandeep, you all look fine kay don't worry xD.
i'm serious ~~


anyways, our batch's boys look good in long pants, haha.
like everyone of them. lol.
why don't girls have to wear pants to be 'matured' ?
weird school.

after waiting for soooo loooong, finally gotten our POWER NAP =)
but because of some asshole like _ _ _ _, we can't even sleep in peace.
ah~ this is my first time feeling SO MISERABLE to attend school. sob sob*
my bottomline is, i'm frustrated over my new class!

profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.
music


tagboard

affiliates
Yanny Ivan Sandeep Fatin Jasmine Krystal Fang Ling Zafirah Qian Yu 2E6'09 Amelia Hwee Si

2008s : April May June July August September October November December
2009s : January February March April May June July August September October November December
2010s : January February March April May June July August September November