doesn't come by easy, cherish what you have before it's gone
Friday, January 15, 2010 9:30 PM
TGIF TGIF TGIFFFFFFFF :3
because of people like ivan, amelia, fatin, sandeep, yanli, pohyong, jojo, divian & mayreshh they made me feel happier bout life whenever i see them in school :D but i just wanna smack yanli coz she's getting sooo bhb & lame lame lame! :D HAHAHA. kay kay kidding. later you get SOMEONE hoot me how? super can't deny that she's chio right? * quality propaganda for her !! '' sh0 scaredd . '' fatin can understand anything under the sun :D rocks.
life is unfair. ALL THE TIME. but I CAN UNDERSTAND. and i don't really care how YOU GUYS treat her as compared to us. so don't bother about US when you know you don't even give a shit. thanks suckers :)
SANDEEP IS GROWING! runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! sandeep rocks. haha.
Promotion test tomorrow. Jiayou me!
profile
Angela, currently 15. I have a fetish for Seulong, katy perry, hello kitty, denim colours & cartoons ♥
I love life.